Doggy Play Days at the park or beach
Your pup will have a blast with her friends during her special outing
Doggy Park / Beach Play Days
Every doggy play day includes transportation for your pup
90 minutes for your pup to play and share happy moments with friends
Awesome photos from your pup’s trip to brighten up your day!
Written update with a summary of your pup’s fun adventure
Book Meet & Greet to Get Started
- Dog Park days are on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Dog Beach days are on Wednesdays
- Dogs are typically picked up between 10 am – 11 am and returned home between 1 pm – 2 pm
Every trip includes:
- Safe transportation
- 90 minutes of playtime outdoors
- Socializing with other friendly pups
- Always accompanied by a trained staff member (4-5 tails max per sitter)
Dog Park / Beach Day
$15 per additional dog
Perfect for socialization and making your pups day an extra happy one
Long Beach Recreation Dog Park
Rosies Dog Beach
4-acre stretch of beach featuring off-leash hours for dogs to run on the sand & splash in the ocean.
Doggy Play Days FAQ
Are doggy park and beach play days available every day?
Private walks are available every day of the week, Sunday through Saturday. Pack walks are available Monday through Friday. Doggy play days are scheduled Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
Please note: on Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and New Years Day, private walks, pack walks, and doggy play days are unavailable. These days are reserved and fully dedicated to pet sitting visits.
There is a $10 surcharge per walk on the following holidays: New Years Eve, Presidents Day, Easter Sunday, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Fourth of July, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Halloween, and Christmas Eve.
This goes directly to our sitters as a gratuity and “thank you” for being there for our clients on these holidays.
Are there any requirements (like vaccines) for dogs to go on pack walks and doggy play days?
We take some simple but necessary precautions. For the health and safety of our clients, dogs attending pack walks or doggy play days must be current in the following vaccinations and screenings:
- Dogs must be vaccinated/titer tested every 6 months for Bordetella (kennel cough) and we also recommend canine influenza + stool test. Dogs must be kept current on vaccinations or antibody titer tested for rabies, DHLPP (distemper, hepatitis, parainfluenza, and parvovirus).
- Puppies attending must be at least 16 weeks old and have their 3 sets of vaccinations and rabies vaccine.
- All dogs must be kept current on flea treatment. We cannot bring females in heat. Dogs over 10 years old or with pre-existing conditions need a Senior Release Form signed by their vet.
- Dogs new to doggy play days must complete and pass a temperament test.
Do you accept last minute requests?
Of course! While we cannot always guarantee availability on short notice, we will do our best to accommodate you. For services requested same day, after 7 pm the prior day, or with less than 48 hours notice on holidays, there is a $5 surcharge.
How do you handle cancellations and refunds?
Cancellations need to be made through your online portal account. For private walks, pack walks, doggy play days, groomer/vet visits, pet taxi, and supply pick up, cancellations not made by 7 pm the day prior are not eligible for credit. For drop-in (15, 30, 60 minute), live-in, almost overnight, and overnight pet sitting, cancellations with less than 7 days notice will be given a credit of 50% the invoiced total. There are no credits for early returns.
Cancellations or downsizes for packages must be done by the 1st of the month. If a service has been paid for and canceled outside of the time frame, the remaining balance will be applied to your Hush Puppies account in the form of credit. We do not offer direct refunds.
Book Meet & Greet
Schedule your complimentary consultation to get started today